For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my crayon posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information):
- Melissa & Doug Triangular Jumbo Crayons
- “100% Natural” Eco-Wedge Crayons
- Crayola Washable Crayons: all colors positive for trace Lead.
- Honey Sticks: positive for trace cadmium in some colors.
- Filana: positive for trace cadmium in some colors.
- Overview post on crayons & choosing safer options for your kids.
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!