For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my Lenox china-related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
- 1957-1969 – Jewel by Lenox China: 146,700 ppm Lead.
- 1994 – Lenox Dimension Collection Eternal China: 349,000 ppm Lead
- 2010 – Lenox Opal Innocence: 68 ppm Lead.
- 2013 – Lenox Opel Innocence: Lead-free.
- Casual Images By Lenox, Rose Garden: 20,800 ppm Lead.
- Lenox Temper-Ware Fall Bounty: 172,200 ppm Lead.
- Lenox Brookdale: 136,000 ppm Lead.
- Lenox Tin Can Alley “Seven”: 114 ppm Lead.
- Lenox American Home Collection Winter Greetings: 61,513 ppm Lead
- Lenox Butler’s Pantry (c. 2006): 1,266 ppm Lead
- Lenox Dimension Collection Eternal China (newer): 70 ppm Lead
- Lenox Charleston Pattern China: 85,000 ppm Lead
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!