Shown above next to an iHop diner mug for size.
Modern (2019/2020) Corelle salad plate with new back mark
- Iron (Fe): 363 +/- 242 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 99 +/- 60 ppm
Logo area (with dots):
- Zinc (Zn): 92 +/- 41 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 617 +/- 287 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 196 +/- 102 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 284 +/- 91 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 2,237 +/- 267 ppm
Some additional related posts that may be of interest:
- To see more of my posts about plain white Corelle, click here.
- To see more new / modern examples of Corelle, click here.
- To see more Corelle dish patterns I have tested – both new and vintage (and other posts I have written about this brand!)
- To see more glass dishes I have tested, click here.
- To see more white glass items I have tested, click here.
- To read more about the testing I do, click here.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.