Shown next to an iHop diner mug for size.
Modern (2019/2020) Corelle
small bowl with new back mark
- Vanadium (V): 61 +/- 30 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 167 +/- 46 ppm
Logo area (with dots):
- Zinc (Zn): 172 +/- 54 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 720 +/- 305 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 261 +/- 101 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 547 +/- 108 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 3,499 +/- 350 ppm
- Silver (Ag): 12 +/- 8 ppm
Some additional related posts that may be of interest:
- To see more of my posts about plain white Corelle, click here.
- To see more new / modern examples of Corelle, click here.
- To see more Corelle dish patterns I have tested – both new and vintage (and other posts I have written about this brand!)
- To see more glass dishes I have tested, click here.
- To see more white glass items I have tested, click here.
- To read more about the testing I do, click here.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.