When tested with an XRF instrument this “Made in China” Dual Action Silicone Sponge sold at Sur La Table had the following readings (with a 60-second test):
- Barium (Ba): 973 +/- 240 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 37 +/- 15 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 90 +/-38 ppm
Here are some additional links to learn more about the testing that I do and report here on this blog:
- To see more Sur La Table items I have tested, click here.
- To learn more about XRF testing, click here.
- To see more “Made in China” items, click here.
- To see more silicone items I have tested, click here.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.