My grandfather’s sister’s husband had these. We inherited them when my aunt died. I ended up selling them on eBay (long before the kids were poisoned – before I knew anything about lead). It just really brings it home to know that everyone in my family had all of this leaded crap too!
When tested with an XRF instrument this “‘Curare’ Name Your Poison” vintage barware glass had the following readings with a test done for a minimum of 30 seconds:
- Lead (Pb): 103,700 +/- 4,200 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): 2,834 +/- 210 ppm
- Mercury (Hg): Non-Detect (ND)
- Barium (Ba): Non-Detect (ND)
- Chromium (Cr): Non-Detect (ND)
- Antimony (Sb): Non-Detect (ND)
- Selenium (Se): Non-Detect (ND)
As always please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts!