When tested with an XRF instrument this bowl had the following reading:
(Tested for at least 60 seconds, food surface of dish tested.)
- Lead (Pb): Non-Detect
- Mercury (Hg): Non-Detect
- Cadmium (Cd): Non-Detect
- Arsenic (As): Non-Detect
- Metals not listed were also not detected.
- Barium (Ba): 131 +/- 78 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 396 +/- 12 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 13 +/- 8 ppm
- Nickel (Ni): 10 +/- 6 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 82 +/- 15 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 1,948 +/- 202 ppm
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.