Vintage Fisher Price Little People Dowtown Garage Set.
Year of Manufacture Unknown (presumed c. 1970s).
Click here to see this post on Facebook.
Posted: November 28, 2018, 8:15 p.m.
We’re playing a GAME!
Here’s the game: Guess how much lead is in this vintage Fisher Price garage?
Here’s a link* to the prize that will be given to one chosen from all of those who participate (winner selected based on the criteria below): https://amzn.to/2SlxAAd
Here’s how to play:
- Scroll down and make sure to check out all of the photos of the Vintage Fisher Price Downtown Garage here on this post.
- Guess what the highest level of lead is that this thing has when tested with an XRF instrument (in ppm – parts per million.)
- If you want help making an educated guess, click on the link below to see more of the Fisher Price items from this era that I have tested and what their Lead levels were.
- Comment either here (on this blog post) OR on the Facebook post for this Game (linked above) directly on the LeadSafeMama Facebook page with your guess for what the highest Lead reading the garage has. Your comment should look like this “xxxx ppm” – with the xxxx representing the number you guess.
- The winner will be the person who guesses a number that is “closest to” but “not OVER” the actual highest lead level for this piece (based on the XRF testing I have done.)
- If there is more than one candidate to win (because multiple people chose the same number), one winner will be chosen at random from that subset of people (using Random.org).
- The winner will be chosen based on entries of everyone who has commented in either location by 5 p.m. on December 5, 2018 (Pacific Time.)
- Each person can only enter once (one guess).
- The winner will be announced a bit later – after I have reviewed all the entries.
- There will only be one winner chosen.
- The winner will win this Lead free dish set as their prize: https://amzn.to/2SlxAAd
- The prize will be shipped directly to them from Amazon.
- No purchase necessary to enter! 😉
To see more vintage Fisher Price items I have tested, click here.
To learn more about XRF testing, click here.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts!
Please let me know if you have any questions.