Periodically I like to share my #SiteStats, more for me than for anyone else (so I can look back a year from now to see where things were and how things have changed!) It’s a fun way to keep track of things and measure the impact that my work might be making in the world.
Here are my stats as of right now – 10:32 p.m., July 30, 2018
- Lead Safe Mama Page on Facebook: 18,467 “Likes” & 18,213 “Followers”
- The Lead (Pb) Group (Public Group) on Facebook: 5,222 Members
- “Secret” Parent Group on Facebook (for parents of lead poisoned kids): 642 Members
- Facebook “Friends” (My personal profile, an important part of my advocacy work! @LeadSafe): 4,323
- All-time hits on this blog to date: 910,909
- Best ever day on this blog to date: 10,500 unique views
- Best ever month on this blog to date: June 2017 – 71,945 unique hits
- Average monthly unique hits over the past year: 47,642
- Twitter Followers @LeadSafeMama: 3,289
- LeadSafeMama Facebook “Reach” – past 4 weeks: 39,042
- LeadSafeMama Facebook “Post Engagements” – past 4 weeks: 32,957
- LeadSafeMama Facebook “Video Views” – past 4 weeks: 8,924
Thanks for reading! Please keep sharing my posts, especially the posts with consumer goods test results and information for parents on protecting their children from being exposed to lead in their homes and environment.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.