This Crate & Barrel white ceramic mug (Made In Japan) was negative (non-detect/ND) for lead (Pb), mercury (Hg), cadmium (Cd) and arsenic (As) when tested with an XRF instrument.
The glaze on the main part of the cup was positive for the following metals when tested with an XRF instrument:
- Barium (Ba): 131 +/- 42 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,511 +/- 176 ppm
- Bismuth (Bi): 31 +/- 10 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 378 +/- 115 ppm
The glaze on the bottom (where the logo is) was positive for the following metals when tested with an XRF:
- Barium (Ba): 3,604 +/- 286 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,335 +/- 92 ppm
- Bismth (Bi): 47 +/- 11 ppm
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!