February 01, 2023 – Wednesday
Well! Thank you! Just so much “Thank You”! January 2023 closed out with the following highlights:
- It was the THIRD BEST month of ALL TIME for readership, reach and impact here at LeadSafeMama.com!
- It was the THIRD MONTH EVER with over ONE MILLION Lead Safe Mama dot com unique page views!
- If things continue at this monthly rate (for unique page views per month) we could see as many as 12,018,192 unique page views (TWELVE MILLION!) for the year here at LeadSafeMama.com!
- January 2023 was also the #BestJanuaryEver here on LeadSafeMama.com. The previous #BestJanuaryEver was January of 2020 with 603,643 unique page views.
- To keep this trend going in February 2023 we would need to have 35,715 unique page views (on average) for every day of February! (Not likely – but NOT impossible… with your help and partnership!)
- In January 2023 Lead Safe Mama, LLC filed ONE CPSC violation report (KitchenAid Stand Mixer Paddles)
- In January 2023 Lead Safe Mama, LLC created ONE Change.org petition (KitchenAid) which, at the close of the month, has 5,710 signatures – see image below!)
- In January 2023 the work of Lead Safe Mama, LLC was featured in ONE national print media article (Consumer Reports Magazine, March 2023 Issue arrived in mailboxes 1/31/2023!)
- In January 2023 we did TWO podcast / Instagram live interviews!
… & those are just some of the highlights!
Thank you again for being here. I’m excited for things to continue being amazing this year. I cannot even get into all of the amazing things that happened just today alone – 1/31/2023 – but I will be sharing more about some of those things in the coming weeks! 2023 is on track for us to continue to see huge impacts & far reaching ripples happening from the work we have been doing over the past 17 years. I think this might actually be the year that things finally “pop”! Thank you again.
Cindy Evans says
Thank you for the work that you do! I have been throwing out old china as well as glazed stoneware. How is the Pillivuyt bakeware and dinnerware? I love their products and I noticed they no longer state that their items are lead-free and cadmium-free! I was going to order their dinner plates and coffee mugs. I will be disappointed if I learn that they contain anything toxic. Have you tested & Is it safe to use?