July 21, 2022 – Thursday
Hi all — exciting news here (I just haven’t had a moment to post this update)…
On Tuesday 7/19 we passed 3,500,000 unique page views for the year, so far!
Other July 2022 highlights:
- It looks like this is going to be the #BestJulyEver here at LeadSafeMama.com, with over 300,000 unique page views anticipated by the end of the month!
- If that comes to pass, that will mean July 2022 closes out the month in the #TopTen months of all time for the website!
- If that happens, that means that FIVE months of 2022 so far (five out of 7 months at this point) are in the top ten months of all time!
- This also puts us on track for 2022 to be the #BestYearEver here on the website; possibly as soon as August of 2022 we expect to pass the total page views for the previous #BestYearEver (2019, which closed out the year with 3,826,912 unique page views)!
- If things keep going at the current rate – given our average daily page views for the year to date are at 17,571 – we could close out 2022 with more than 6,400,000 unique page views for the year (and that’s if nothing else goes viral!)!
- Given our “long term goal” (for the work of Lead Safe Mama, LLC to be fully self-sustaining) is 20,000 page views per day (7,300,000 for the year), this means…we’re almost there!
Thanks for your support everyone!