July 21, 2022 – Thursday
My friend Daron did a photo family session for us (right after A.J. arrived home on July 6th!). The last time she did this was exactly 3 years ago this month (link), so we definitely needed an update! [I just realized Charlie is wearing the same shirt as the one he wore in the photo shoot three years ago!] Here’s Daron’s website for those who are interested in checking out more of her work here in Oregon (link!).
I am including (below) all of the photos Daron sent over here because I cannot decide which I like best and that way they are all up for posterity! (FWIW: If you are in the entertainment or modeling worlds and want to hire my kiddos for music, acting or modeling – they are GAME!)
- A.J. – short curly hair (trumpet / clown / juggling), 19 years old (almost 20)
- Charlie – long dark hair (guitar), was 13 years old when these photos were taken but just turned 14 last week!
- Avi – long blonde hair, 17-1/2 years old (keyboards)
- Mom – me, 52-1/2 years old
- Dad – (Len), just turned 64 in May!
- Bobby – black and white cat, 13 years old (May 5th) – rescue cat from my mom’s farm. Has flown on an airplane.
- Baby Striped Cat (Bobby’s daughter)- striped cat, 12 years old