Published: July 12, 2022 – Tuesday
I share this information (our website stats, advertising revenue, and financial progress) with readers periodically so that you can see the difference YOU are creating in making it possible for Lead Safe Mama, LLC to reach our sustainability goals (so the work we do is specifically financially sustainable = so the work here generates enough money to cover the costs of the work we do!)
- Our short term goal is to earn an average of $3,000 a month from Amazon affiliate income — $3,000 a month works out to $36,000 a year.
- Our monthly average so far for the first six months of 2022 is: $2,756.50 (up from $2,494.87 average for the first size months of last year!)
- At the current average, we can anticipate a total for 2022 (from Amazon affiliate income alone) of $33,078.
- Our long term goal is to earn an average of $5,000 a month from Amazon affiliate income — $5,000 a month works out to $60,000 a year.
- $60,000 a year would fully cover 25% of our “dream budget” (for gross annual income for Lead Safe Mama, LLC) of $240,000 a year as a base from all online activity — which would make it possible to support and grow the business to help more families everywhere (implementing creative and engaging outreach ideas we have had in the hopper for a decade or more!)
- Scroll down to see a graphic with this same update from July of 2021!
Here’s an affiliate link to start any shopping you might be doing today: https://amzn.to/3v6iVPh
Kath from Australia says
I love how open and transparent you are about your earnings. It’s so funny when defensive manufacturers try to “out” you on so many factors – all of which you are already open and transparent about – instead of cleaning up their own acts first! I hope we can increase your earnings, because you are providing a worldwide service to humanity!
Thank you so much for commenting, Kath!