Originally Posted: December 2019
Updated: Monday – March 13, 2023
- What are the symptoms of Lead poisoning?
- How and where do you test for Lead?
- Can my dishes poison my family?
- I’m concerned about Lead in my dishes.
- I just found out my home tested positive for Lead.
- My dishes have Lead. What should I do with them?
- I just found out my child is poisoned – what do I do now?
- I own my home, what do I need to know?
- I’m renting my home, where should I start with the concern for Lead exposure to my family? What are my rights?
- Is my child poisoned if they only have a BLL of ___ ?
- Who is Tamara Rubin? What are her qualifications? What does she do exactly?
- My neighbors are sanding lead paint RIGHT NOW! What do I do? How do I report a violation?
There are currently (as of March of 2023) more than 3,500 posts and articles on this website – so please just use the prompts below as a place to start your inquiry. The website menu is also linked via a button at the top of the page and there is a search bar at the top of every single page too. Fewer words in the search bar will get you a broader scope of related posts. The top of each post also has keywords that are clickable (for example “Made In England”) and if you click that keyword you will find many many more posts with that tag!
Welcome! Thank you for reading this website. I have put more than fifteen years of my life in to this work (my kiddos were poisoned in 2005.) If you are feeling appreciative for finding resources you could not find elsewhere, please copy a link to one of my posts and share it on your social media channels to help educate your friends – that’s the best way to support this work.
Please let me know if you have any questions. I do my best to answer all of them personally but, given the number of people visiting this website each day, realistically I cannot always get to each of them quickly (I apologize in advance!)
Owner – Lead Safe Mama, LLC