May 18, 2022 – Wednesday
Here at Lead Safe Mama, LLC we measure “success” by the reach and impact of this work. One of the best ways to quantify the reach and impact of the work is to look at how many unique page views we have — each day, each month, and each year. On Monday (5/16), May of 2022 became the #BestMayEver here at LeadSafeMama.com (and this, with 15 days left to go in the month!) Please check out the graph and chart below, and continue reading below the images. Thanks for being here! Thank you for supporting this work in all the ways!
Some highlights (outlined in the chart above)…
- This is the #BestMayEver for total page views, with nearly 200,000 page views for the month (as of May 17th at 2:25 p.m., when these screenshots were taken).
- May is one of just two months in which we have seen a consistent increase in page views every year, since the start of this website — even with the pandemic raging around us [the other one is November]!
- Also noteworthy:September has seen a consistent increase in page views year over year since 2016, and page views for March and April – after a decrease in readership due to the pandemic – have each consistently increased since 2020!
- In becoming the #BestMayEver on the website, May of 2022 joins April of this year – both months are the #BestEver for that month so far (= since the launch of this website)!
- With this post, I am setting a new official goal (a goal I have maybe dreamt about before): that EVERY MONTH from here into the future is the #BestMonthEver for that month in the history of the website (why not!). This might be a particularly high aspiration for December, January and March (given our top three previous months of all time each had over 600,000 page views!), but I am declaring it out loud to the Universe as a goal to reach, none-the-less!
- Our average daily page views for the year so far – as of May 17th – is 10,570 per day. This is better than our existing #BestYearEver — in which our average daily page views for the year closed out the year at 10,485! This means that, if things continue on their current trajectory, 2022 is on target to be the #BestYearEver for reach and impact for LeadSafeMama.com; if our readership continues to increase as it has been, our end of year numbers will be at least 3,858,050 page views by the end of day on December 31, 2022!
- A primary contributing factor to May of 2022 being such an excellent month is that fact that we had our first truly viral post on TikTok! On May 5, 2022 we posted the video below — and that single video managed to receive over 2 MILLION views in just about 48 hours! [Welcome to “the age of TikTok” – I guess!] The exciting thing about this is not just the quantity of views — but the fact that this is a whole new demographic accessing this information; a whole new generation of young people becoming outraged about the continued prevalence of neurotoxic Lead…in consumer products, in infrastructure — the built environment all around us — and in so many cases, in our older homes (and other historic buildings in which our families — especially our children — spend most of our time). For me the prospect of reaching this new demographic is so very exciting – as it represents the possibility for a future shift on this issue (a shift that might actually bring with it the momentum and political will to change the world — and finally protect future generations of humans from intelligence-and-health-robbing Lead exposure)! Scroll down for that viral TikTok video!:
@leadsafemama_official #VintageCorelle #SnowflakePattern #MeadowPattern#CrazyDaisy #SpringBlossomGreen #ButterflyGold #OldTownBlue #LeadSafeMama #VintageDishes #Leaded Dishes #ToxicDishes ♬ original sound – LeadSafeMama
As always – thank you for being here. Thank you for supporting this work in all the ways – and especially thank you for sharing this work with your friends, family and communities.
Owner, Lead Safe Mama – LLC
Leave a Reply