March 25, 2022
10:16 a.m. PST
Coming to you today (still / again!) from Bar Harbor, Maine
March 2022 just passed 252,900 page views here at LeadSafeMama.com, bumping this month into the #TopTenMonths of all time for readership (unique page views) on the LeadSafeMama.com / TamaraRubin.com website – with nearly 7 full days still left to go in the month!
- This makes March of 2022 the best month yet for 2022!
- By the end of the day today we should pass 262,000 page views – popping March of 2022 into 9th place for #BestMonthEver.
- If things keep going as they have been this month we should pass 325,483 page views by the end of this month – closing out the month in 5th place for #BestMonthEver.
- Most Important: This will be the first month since the start of the pandemic that we are seeing Lead Safe Mama readership approach pre-pandemic levels. This is truly something to celebrate!
Seeing the recovery this week (including a few days meeting and exceeding pre-pandemic readership levels) has been so exciting! It restores my faith in the potential reach and impact of this work and the difference that we (together) can make in protecting children everywhere from exposure to Lead (and other toxicants) in their homes and communities.
Folks new here might ask “Why do you share so many stats here on the website?” The main reason for sharing our reach and impact with you (the best measure of which is the number of people who read the website each day and each month) is so YOU can see the difference YOU are helping to make in the world. Each and every day the mere act of reading and sharing the information we share on this website (and social media) helps thousands of people around the world protect their families from exposure to toxic chemicals (including Lead).
Thank you for being here and for playing an important role of this conversation!
Owner – Lead Safe Mama, LLC
Continue reading below the image.
9:15 p.m. update (March 25, 2021 – EST)
Continue reading below these images
6:45 a.m. update (March 26, 2021 – PST)
Scroll down for another update!
7:56 p.m. update (March 26, 2021 – PST)
Scroll down for another update!
I am super excited to share that March of 2022 is going to be the first month here at LeadSafeMama.com where readership is truly heading back towards pre-pandemic levels! I am so thankful for this.
- The amount of page views at number 7 below (in neon green) is where we are at right now for the month; over 280,000 page views.
- That means that as of this moment – if there were NOT any more days in the month this would be the 7th best month EVER on the TamaraRubin.com / LeadSafeMama.com website (in terms of the reach and impact of this work that TOGETHER we are making – you – all of you – plus me and the other members of the Lead Safe Mama, LLC team!)
- March will be in 6th place for #BestMonthEver before the end of the night most likely – when we pass 283,000 page views for the month… and March will likely bump up in to 5th place for #BestMonthEver by tomorrow / Sunday at midnight PST (if people keep sharing this work as they have been over the past week).
- There’s even a chance (a slim chance, but still a chance!) that we could make it all the way in to 4th place for #BestMonthEver by the end of the day on March 31, 2022 (we just have to pass 351,500 page views by the end of the month!) Please keep sharing!
Reminder: Our sustainability goal (where the costs of this work will be fully covered by the income earned through this work) is 20,000 page views a day… so the long-term goal for a 31-day month is that we consistently see 620,000 page views in a month – but I’m thrilled that this month it looks like we are going to be more than half way there for sure! [For the first time in more than TWO years!]
Do you want to help spread the word and make a difference? Start by exploring the quick menu I made for post categories. Let me know what post category buttons you don’t see there that you would like to see and I will make those up right away! Here’s the link: https://tamararubin.com/2021/11/menu/ It can also be found on the home page of the website as well as in the MENU highlight button at the top of the Lead Safe Mama Instagram page. TIA for taking the time!
Update for this morning – 3/27!
285,222 unique page views on the website for this month!
Leave a Reply