Published: March 1, 2022 – Tuesday
Hello! This month I am going to keep this report simple – with just a few highlights noted below. There are also two graphics on this page: the first one (above) is the summary graphic for the month of February 2022 with all of the most important numbers tracked and reported for the month; the second graphic [a little rougher around the edges] shows a pattern that emerges when you look at each month in our history of this website – TamaraRubin.com / LeadSafeMama.com – that had over 200,000 page views.
- We closed out the month with 206,808 unique page views, so this adds yet another month to the 200,000+ unique page views “club” (see more about that below!)
- Our total earned web income for the month came in at $7,588.78 [funds which will be paid out over the next couple of months, from our various contracts] — which is AMAZING, and really coming close to our sustainability goal* of earning $10,000 a month, from all web-income sources.
- Please take a look at all of the numbers in the left-hand (green) column of the graphic above — it’s really fun to watch those numbers continue to slowly climb each month!
- We are currently short of our goal for average daily page views for the year — so hopefully there will be some exciting posts that will grab the attention of the interwebs in the coming months, and bring those numbers back up to where they need to be to help us meet our goal (of returning to our pre-pandemic averages of 3,000,000+ unique page views per year); we’re always hoping for another unexpected peak – like March of 2019!
*The sustainability goal of $10,000 is the amount Lead Safe Mama, LLC needs to earn from all website / social media-generated sources, to help make sure the costs of our work are covered by income that is generated by the work we do. Our goal is to ensure that this number (web-based income) covers 50% of our total organizational expenses long-term [and that the other 50% is raised from consulting, speaking engagements and other non-web-based income sources].
Continue reading below the image
Image above: all month highlighted with over 200,000 page views per month
- Months outlined in Pink are the “Top 12 months of all time” (for unique page-views)
- Months outlined in Blue are any month over 210,000 page views which were not in the top 12 [4 months]
- Months outlined in Green are months with 200,000 – 210,000 page views [6 months]
- There have been a total of 22 months to date with page views over 200,000 per month
- February 2022 is the “18th-best month of all time” [not “great”; nothing to write home about,, but not “horrible” either, given our traffic is still being impacted by pandemic considerations — and now the war in Ukraine is – rightly – consuming everyone’s attention!]
- What this chart clearly shows is that LeadSafeMama.com’s strongest months are November, December, January, and February each year (and so those are the months we need to focus on for earning money to help cover Lead Safe Mama, LLC’s costs in all the other – slower – months.)
- The chart also shows that the coming 8 months of the year (March, April, May, June, July, August, September and October… MAY be predictably a bit anemic – both in terms of page views and income (unless something truly amazing happens to help bring new attention to the issue of childhood Lead-poisoning prevention and consumer goods safety… which is not out of the question!)
- Adding to Lead Safe Mama, LLCs goals for the year (in reviewing the chart above): we are going to work hard to see to it that April, May, June, July, August, and October each reach over 200,000 page views in the coming year [and also work towards those months (in 2022) to be the #BestMonthEver for their respective month, if at all possible!] … which can happen, I am sure, if I type my fingers off each month, testing new things and sharing the test results!
- [Although I promise I am going to start prioritizing sleep over work…someday soon, … really … I promise — as my husband keeps pointing out, the impact of this work is not going to continue to grow and expand and have the impact it needs to have if I am dead or incapacitated; I do realize that!]
- To meet our 2022 end-of-year goal (overall) of 3,000,000 + page views for the year, months with 30 days need to have at least 246,600 unique page views, and months with 31 days need to have at least 254,820 page unique page views — this would bring the daily average page views for the year up to at least 8,220 per day.
Thanks for reading! Thanks for being here! Thanks for sharing about this work so that we can keep doing it!
Owner – Lead Safe Mama, LLC
Leave a Reply