February 1, 2022 – Tuesday
First I want to start by re-sharing this graphic… In the January portion of the Lead Safe Mama winter tour (which is continuing in to the first week of February) I have been to 11 (ELEVEN!) States (including Washington, D.C.) working with and visiting with families from the Lead Safe Mama community!
Item #2 on the Agenda: Reach & Impact
In the first of the two graphics above you will see the Stats Graph for LeadSafeMama.com that shows the past 30 months – and then a breakdown of monthly traffic for all years since the site was started in January of 2014. The following graphic (below) is our new “Lead Safe Mama Reach & Impact” graphic that I started sharing with December 2021 (link). On it you will find MOST of the important numbers for Lead Safe Mama, LLC as we closed out January 2022 and head in to February. Each month I try to change the color scheme of the graphic a bit so you can tell the difference from month-to-month at a glance.
- With 252,411 unique page views, January 2022 closed out the month in 11th place out of the 12 best months of all time here on the Lead Safe Mama website.
- January 2020 and January 2021 are each also in the top 12 months of all time!
- In January of 2022 we also passed 11,000,000 all-time page views!
- Average page views in January worked out to 8,143 a day… a little shy of our goal for the year of 8,220 page views each day.
- If we meet our *annual* goal for February 2022 that will mean we see a total of at least 230,160 page views (over the course of the 28 day month.)
- Our goal for February 2022 is to exceed our annual goal numbers (and bring up our average for the year) is 253,000 unique page views, which would work out to 9,035 daily page views this month. Achieving these numbers will put on track to approaching (but not quite reaching) 50% of our long-term goal for the year (7,200,000 * 50% = 3,600,000 annual page views).
- Our conservative goal for 2022 is to reach at least 3,000,000 page views for the year (which is where we come up with the 8,220 average daily page view goal!)
As always – thank you for being here! Thank you for being a part of this movement. Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them personally!
Owner – Lead Safe Mama, LLC