When tested with an XRF instrument the steel wool scrubby balls – brand unknown (pictured here) had the following readings:
60 – second test
- Chromium (Cr): 80.900 +/- 1,700
- Bismuth (Bi): 81 +/- 36 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 813 +/- 211 ppm
- Nickel (Ni): 1,268 +/- 351 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 911,500 +/- 2,200 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 3,543 +/- 867 ppm
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts. I will likely update this post soon with more information, however in the meantime please check out the following links if you have questions:
- The testing methodology for all tests reported on on this blog.
- A video showing you how to search the blog most efficiently, given there are over 2,700 posts and pages here.
- My documentary feature film on childhood Lead poisoning.
Please let me know if you have any questions. With 1.165 Million unique readers in 2020 alone I am not always able to answer each and every question personally, but I do try.