When tested with an XRF instrument the Saje Natural Wellness Liquid Sunshine Cheerful Diffuser Blend BOTTLE (not the contents) had the following readings:
Outside of brown glass bottle – with white text:
- Lead (Pb): 21 +/- 7 ppm
- Barium (Ba): 3,191 +/- 72 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 24 +/- 10 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 2,173 +/- 139 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 1,370 +/- 182 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 22,000 +/- 700 ppm
- No other metals detected
Note: because Lead was found on the outside surface of the bottle with the white text AND because the part of the brown glass bottle with no text (test result below) was negative for Lead it is safe to assume that the painted markings on this bottle have trace Lead (specifically that the Lead is likely in the paint and that the bottle is likely Lead-free.)
Outside of brown glass bottle – bottom/with no text:
- Barium (Ba): 3,554 +/- 116 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 2,295 +/- 212 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 1,515 +/- 186 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 3,297 +/- 322 ppm
Plastic lid of bottle:
- Barium (Ba): 264 +/- 27 ppm
- Bromine (Br): 16 +/- 3 ppm
- Palladium (Pd): 11 +/- 3 ppm
- Platinium (Pt): 134 +/- 31 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 72 +/- 25 ppm
- Indium (In): 36 +/- 6 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 422 +/- 181 ppm
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts. I will likely update this post soon with more information, however in the meantime please check out the following links if you have questions:
- The testing methodology for all tests reported on on this blog.
- A video showing you how to search the blog most efficiently, given there are over 2,700 posts and pages here.
- My documentary feature film on childhood Lead poisoning.
Please let me know if you have any questions. With 1.165 Million unique readers in 2020 alone I am not always able to answer each and every question personally, but I do try.
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you.
I have some Saje essential oils! Good to know.