60-second test – food surface – white area
- Barium (Ba): 363 +/- 34 ppm
- Bismuth (Bi): 66 +/- 13 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 5,581 +/- 182 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 81 +/- 35 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,870 +/- 194 ppm
- Vanadium (V): 1,946 +/- 223 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 3,118 +/- 335 ppm
- Painted areas (including golden trim and logo back mark) tested positive for metals at similar levels to the background white level (also Lead-free). #FunFact: the gold trim had gold at 491 +/- 73 ppm.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts. Please let me know if you have any questions. To learn more about the testing methodology used here on this blog, click here.
Elvira Bolado says
Hi mam, was wondering if you’ve testes the new disney mickey mouse 6 qt instapot. Are they lead free? I also wanted to know if the plain lennox bone china is lead and cadmium free?