Posted: Saturday, January 30, 2021
Updated: Sunday, January 31, 2021
Below are the rules for the Lead Poisoning Prevention With Lead Safe Mama Facebook Group (group link here). These rules are current as of the most recent date above.
As of the most recent date above there are more than 11,000 members in this group. Thanks for participating in this group discussion! Parents, doctors, contractors, educators, policy makers… EVERYONE is welcome to be part of this group. To my knowledge it is the largest Lead Poisoning Prevention Advocacy Discussion Group (on-or-off of Facebook) active today (or ever). I am so incredibly thankful that there is such an amazing community gathering together in this way to participate in this conversation.
Lead Safe Mama, LLC
Additional rules (also posted in the group):
Rule #3.a.: Include at least one #Hashtag with your post.
- Most important: for approval include at least one #HASHTAG (like #LeadInWater, #MedicalQuestion #LeadInToys or whatever is relevant) and a PICTURE (static image) with your post to help make sure it gets approved quickly.
Group Rule #9
- PLEASE watch the video that shows you how to search the blog and please CONFIRM that you watched it on the pinned post. Watching this video will be VERY HELPFUL. It will help YOU answer MOST of your questions on your own (if you read the related posts on that subject that are found using the tools shared in the video.) This video shows you how to most efficiently and quickly search the blog for specific areas of focus, products or product types.
- The Link to that video on Facebook is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadSafe/permalink/4852629878144403/
- The link to the video on the blog is here: https://tamararubin.com/2020/12/how-to-use-the-lead-safe-mama-website-video/
- The link to the video on YouTube is here: https://youtu.be/vDqTi5KSQt0
For Fun… Group Stats:
- January 31, 2021: 10,981 members + 218 join requests pending
- March 24, 2021: 11,444 members + 205 join requests pending
- April 2, 2021: 11,582 members + 124 join requests pending