Additional information can be found below the video! If you have trouble viewing this video below you can also see it on YouTube: https://youtu.be/0TZcWFD0Qj4
- Learn More at: https://tamararubin.com/category/tenminuteswithtamara/
- The Lead (Pb) Group on Facebook can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/LeadSafe
- The Lead Safe Mama Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/LeadSafeMama
- & The documentary feature film (on childhood Lead poisoning) that I produced and directed: https://youtu.be/eRKlaC2EjL0
The “Ten Minutes With Tamara” video series is a conversational interview with YOU (Lead Safe Mama friends, followers, fans and readers.) You have the opportunity to ask Tamara Rubin questions “in person” (usually via zoom) and Tamara also asks you questions about your experience with Lead, environmental toxicity, Lead poisoning prevention (or whatever might be interesting to other viewers). The conversation is then edited down in to a ten minute video (and posted on Facebook, YouTube and here on the website) so other parents can benefit from the information shared. All videos are captioned for the hearing impaired (and for mothers watching at night while nursing their babies to sleep!
Have you always wanted to ask Tamara a question? Email Tamara (Tamara no space Rubin at no space Mac no space dot no space com!) with the subject line #TenMinutesWithTamara and we will follow up with you about participating in an upcoming episode!
Do you want to support the production of this video series? You can send contributions to Lead Safe Mama, LLC by Venmo, Zelle or PayPal. Lead Safe Mama, LLC is not affiliated with a nonprofit agency so your contributions are very much appreciated but they are not tax deductible.
- Zelle: 503-702-2708
- Venmo: @TamaraERubin
- PayPal: TamaraRubin@mac.com.
- Corporate sponsors for each of the videos are also welcome. If you work with a company that would like to sponsor one or more of these videos, please be in touch with Tamara directly. Thank you!
Thanks for being here – and for watching and sharing these videos!