Happy Birthday To Me!
My kids are kind of “fact geeks” so they have each (separately) been sharing with me all the “51” facts they can think about and find (for my birthday today).
Colescott – age 24
– reasons 51 is an important year
- “Mom, I consider you at least a 51% contributor to who I am today.” (paraphrasing).
- If you were a company and you reached 51 (percent ownership) you would have controlling interest in the company.
- 51 is more than half way to 100! [So you have succeeded in surviving and making it more than half-way to “old age” I guess – lol! Not sure how I feel about that one.] – also I’m paraphrasing on what he said there…
Avi – age 15
– reasons 51 is an important number
- Area 51 is very cool.
- Washington, D.C. needs 51 votes for it to become the 51st State!
- 51 in the atomic number for Antimony on the periodic table (perhaps my favorite fact of the day so far!)
I will update this when the other kids chime in too! Feel free to comment with your “51” facts too! Happy birthday to me (in a cabin, in the woods, on a lake in Maine during a pandemic.!)