Monday, June 15, 2020
As my regular readers know, I usually share periodic updates with the Lead Safe Mama website and social media stats. I do that to share the successes with my readers, so that you have a way to measure the impact you are helping to make in the world with this information!
In these incredibly bizarre and complex times, it seems strange to even try to go about (almost any aspect of ) “business as usual”. That said, given the importance and uniqueness of this work, it is important that I do try, at least a little bit each day. I know that the work *is* helping families everywhere and that it is making a difference “even now” [even amidst the Zombie Apocalypse / plague; uprising / revolution – and riots in the streets!]
Since you (my readers) are the source of all things positive in this work (it would not have the reach and impact it does without YOU!), I want, as always, to share with you several things [that I would have usually shared under normal circumstances] – if only for the sake of trying to retain even just a tiny sense of routine – of “normalcy” (to help me keep going!) So without further ado… here are some of the exciting June 2020 stats for Lead Safe Mama, LLC – demonstrating the momentum of the movement in recent days, weeks, and months!
Continue reading below the images…
- I was thinking about this post all day yesterday, and when I first decided to write it (at 3:16 p.m. on a Sunday!) I took a screenshot (the graph above) so that I could share with you all that SATURDAY (6/13/2020) was the best day ever since CoViD-19 struck (and abruptly lowered an “intermission” curtain on the global stage — summarily and profoundly interrupting each and all of our ongoing “plays”, large and small!) with 6,757 unique views on the website from readers around the globe. Things finally appear to be recovering, just a tiny bit (fingers crossed).
- Sunday (6/14) nearly matched that with 6,658 views. (Yay!)
- Later in the day, while I was looking at the graph and trying to decide what to say, I noticed the number that is now circled in red on the bottom…yesterday (Sunday, 6/14) this website passed the milestone of 6,700,000 unique all-time views. Thank you!
- Looking at the second graph (below) – of daily average site views by month, for each month since the website started – this website’s daily average site views in 2019 (overall) was 10,485 views each day — and just before the pandemic hit, I was seeing between 10,000 and 25,000 views a day. In February the site was on track to double the amount of views from the year before…and then things tanked!
- The average daily views for January was 19,480.
- The average daily views for February was 12,118.
- The average for March was 5,359.
- The average for April was 3,843.
- The average for May was 4,706.
- The average (so far!) for June is 5,277.
- so things *ARE* getting better over the past two months (after a low in April), and while we may not see what we had hoped for before all this madness [we were really “on FIRE”, and shooting for twice as many site views for 2020 (twice as many as there were in 2019!)], it looks like we will likely see about same amount of views in 2020 as we did in 2019… so the CoViD-19 “slump” for Lead Safe Mama may just mean not continuing to dramatically increase our impact year-to-year this year as we have in the previous several years.
- LeadSafeMama.com’s average daily page views is on the way up for the 2020 year – currently at 8,795 (headed back up towards the 10,485 views per day that we saw in 2019).
- The chart below also shows a consistent pattern of increases in daily views each year (comparing each month to the same month in the previous years). Due to the impacts of CoViD-19, the only months that did not show an increase in average daily page views in the past few years were March and April of 2020. We’ll see how June pans out, but I think that by the time the end of the month rolls around we might end up seeing an increase for June, too.
Continue reading below the images.
The chart above shows the average unique views per day, broken out by month and year. The chart below shows total page views per month for all of the years of the history of this website. Below you can see again that March and April of 2020 were (due to the impacts of CoViD-19 news taking over the Internet) the first two months in recent years without an increase in page views (and actually all other months have generally seen a *significant* increase over the same month in previous years!) You can click on the image to see it full size too.
Fun facts from Facebook today too (June 15, 2020)
- We passed 30,000 “likes” in recent weeks on the Lead Safe Mama Facebook page (and are approaching 34,000 “follows”!)
- “The Lead (Pb) Group” on Facebook also now has 8747 group members, with dozens of new members joining us each week!
As always, thank you for reading and sharing my posts! It’s through your shares and interest in my work that things are doing okay here at Lead Safe Mama H.Q. (a.k.a. my house and my family!)