Bottom of Cup – 60 seconds
- Copper (Cu): 1,789 +/- 154 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 203 +/- 56 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 4,455 +/- 318 ppm
Side of Cup – 60 seconds
- Copper (Cu): 2,216 +/- 205 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 258 +/- 107 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 428 +/- 103 ppm
- Indium (In): 27 +/- 15 ppm
- no other metals detected
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!
In the interest of getting a bunch of XRF test results up online for my readers quickly, this post does not have too much information (just the test results) – but please click through to the related posts using the keywords at the top of the page for more discussion about related products.
All readings reported on this blog were for tests done for at least 60 seconds, unless otherwise noted. Tests on each component were repeated multiple times, to confirm that the results reported are accurate, science-based, and replicable.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.