For each post I write, there are category keyword tabs at the top of the post. Each of those words is a link to the category, and you can get to that category overview (to see all of the posts in that category) anytime, by clicking on any of those words. I am working on writing summary posts for each category (like this one), so my readers will be able to see all of my posts written for some of the more popular categories on my blog, easily (at a glance). This is my first attempt at this, so feedback is welcome. Please let me know if these summary posts are helpful. Thank you!
And without further ado… my baby shoe related posts (each numbered line below is a link to a post with photos and more information, including – in most posts – XRF test results for the item discussed):
Baby Shoes I have tested & reported on:
- Vintage Robeez – 626 ppm Lead
- Black Faux Leather Baby Shoes – 3,883 ppm Lead
- Leather Gold Painted Mocs – off brand – 1,674 ppm Lead
- Leather Golden Romirus Painted Mocs – Lead Free
- Walmart Jelly Shoes – Lead Free
- Monkey Feet Harry Potter Themed Ballet Style Shoes – Lead Free
- Monkey Feet Brown Leather Ballet Style Shoes – 207 ppm Arsenic
- Mini Star Leather Puppy Shoes – Lead Free
As always, thank you for reading.
Thank you for being here, and thank you for sharing my posts!