Click the image below for a full copy of the PDF flyer for the farm.
The yellow parallelogram in the first image above is my family’s honey farm in Napa Valley, California (Marshall’s Farm Honey.) This land (right off of Highway 29 on your way north from San Francisco to Napa) is for sale — but the real estate listing is not yet live (and probably won’t be for quite some time!), so you, my readers are the first to know about the listing and the new *lower* price! With all that is going on in the world the family decided to reduce the asking price by $600,000! (!!!!!)
What’s so great about this property?
- Not impacted by any of last year’s Bay Area wildfires.
- Self-sufficient water source (a well) which provides all the water for multiple acres of established organic gardens.
- Nearly two decades of hand-created fertile, organic soil!
- Great commercially-zoned location in a growing area full of young families and retirees.
- Would be great for a…
- natural grocery store location with on-site organic gardens
- retirement home with organic gardens
- teaching institution location for organic gardening – homesteading – sustainability,
- high end restaurant location with on-site organic gardens,
- …and anything else you can think of that could benefit from having the space but also having relatively easy/quick access to most Bay Area hubs (Oakland, San Francisco, Sacramento, Vallejo, Napa, Sonoma, etc.)
How much is the property?
We had listed the property in December of 2018 for $2,999,000, and got a full-price offer right away. Unfortunately, that offer eventually fell through (in October of 2019) — when the buyer found out they would not be permitted to develop a large storage unit facility on the land.
We are now re-listing it at a 20% reduction in price – for $2,400,000. This is the new price for the 4.5+ acres of land that the farm sits on. This price does not include the family honey business (which currently operates on the land), which we can sell separately or potentially also sell to the new owner of the land if they are interested. Even with this significant reduction in price, we would be open to other considerations for terms of purchase that might include a very quick close and/or allowing my stepfather to continue living on the property (and working the farm) through any land development process initiated by the new owner.
How would selling this farm help you, Tamara?
- If you have been following my website for a while, you know that coordinated attacks on my advocacy began shortly after I did my presentation with Bernie Sanders in Flint (February 2016).
- With my mother’s passing (in May of 2016), I inherited 25% interest in the property.
- When the property sells, I will receive the proceeds from my 25% ownership (25% of the purchase price after the mortgage and broker fee are paid.)
- The proceeds from the sale of the farm will be just enough to pay off all of the debt burden I have been carrying as a result of the attacks on my advocacy. If you are not familiar with what happened… in August of 2019 we filed a lawsuit suing the State of Oregon in Federal Court for 6 counts of civil rights violations against me, and you can read that full lawsuit – with all of the details of what happened! – at this link here.
- The sale of the property (or settling the lawsuit – whichever comes first!) will make it possible for me to pay all of the outstanding balances on legal fees due to the team of lawyers and experts who have defended me – in the wake of multiple waves of false accusations and multiple violations of my civil rights (at the hands of public agencies) over the past four years.
- It will also make it possible for me to repay 30 friends for their loans in support of my advocacy work and my family’s expenses during this time – people who have generously helped out with the huge unanticipated expenses so I could continue to do what I do – spending my time each day helping families impacted by Lead and helping families protect their children from being exposed to Lead.
- Selling the land will also make it possible for me to repay each of the people who loaned financial resources to Lead Safe America to make the production of my documentary film (MisLEAD: America’s Secret Epidemic) possible. You can watch the preview screener of my documentary film on YouTube at this link.
How you can help!
Please share this with anyone and everyone who you think might be interested. Since the listing is not yet live, I prefer that interested parties who have seen this post contact me directly (so I can field their preliminary questions before connecting them with the new broker). Email: TamaraRubin – at – Mac – dot com or text me at 415 – 609 – 3182.
Thank you in advance for sharing this with your networks and for any leads or ideas you might have to help get the farm sold quickly.