For those new to this website:
Tamara Rubin is a multiple-federal-award-winning independent advocate for childhood Lead poisoning prevention and consumer goods safety, and a documentary filmmaker. She is also a mother of Lead-poisoned children (two of her sons were acutely Lead-poisoned in 2005). Since 2009, Tamara has been using XRF technology (a scientific method used by the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission) to test consumer goods for toxicants (specifically heavy metals — including Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Antimony, and Arsenic). Tamara’s work was featured in Consumer Reports Magazine in February 2023 (March 2023 print edition).
Christmas Ho Ho Ho Plate — 30 seconds
- Lead (Pb): 9,591 +/- 228 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): 197 +/- 14 ppm
- Barium (Ba): 435 +/- 56 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): 1,216 +/- 435 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 925 +/- 64 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 1,309 +/- 179 ppm
- Bismuth (Bi): 80 +/- 32 ppm
- Platinum (Pt): 299 +/- 81 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 163 +/- 78 ppm
As always, thank you for reading and sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.