This is a “wrap” post / summary post with simple links to each of the mattress / pillow / bedding posts I have done so far. I will be updating this post as I write more about mattresses and will also be writing a detailed summary post (with a narrative and conclusions / considerations) when I have finished writing a few more mattress posts! [Hopefully shortly!] In the meantime here’s a quick list of links to related posts:
- 2003 Tempurpedic contoured pillow
- 2003 Sealy Posturepedic mattress
- 2006 purchased Tempurpedic king mattress
- 2017 Sertapedic Alesbury mattress
- 2018 Pure Down Amazon purchased down fill pillow
- Late-2019 Naturepedic King – my kids’ reaction to our new organic mattress!
As always, please let me know if you have any questions. [Bed pictured is my son Charlie’s bed, which has a Naturepedic brand queen sized mattress!]
Thank you for reading and for sharing my post!
Janet Roten says
We would love to know if you have tested Tuft & Needle, 2017, (king), and their pillows. TIA:)
I so hope you can test a lucid mattress in the future!