Friday – January 10, 2020
The stats milestones on this blog have been happening so fast and furious I haven’t had time to report them in real time as they occur!
Here’s a quick rundown of some recent milestones:
- The month of December 2019 concluded still in the place of “2nd best month ever” here on the Lead Safe Mama blog, but what was NOT predictable at all was that the month ended up with a total of 814,387 unique page views (in just one MONTH!)
- Also not predictable: those 814,387 page views were from more than 436,800 unique individuals around the world (Image above is the JetPack stats graphs and the e-mail from Google Analytics with the end of month numbers is below!)
- And THEN: a couple of days ago – on January 8, 2020 (shortly after 2 p.m.) the month of January 2020 jumped into the spot of “Third Best Month Ever” on the Lead Safe Mama blog! That’s just 7-1/2 days into the month folks! (images above & below!)
- As of the moment of publishing this post there have already been more than 272,885 unique page views this month alone (image above).
- Also earlier today (probably around 8:00 a.m. before I checked my stats and while I was recovering from the chaos generated by getting my kids off to school) the blog passed the milestone of 5,500,000 unique all-time views ever (over the full life of the blog since I started writing here in 2014). (Image above.)
- And finally Facebook: Just checking in on Facebook today…the post “reach” on the Lead Safe Mama blog this week is over 94,340 – and there are currently more than 31,000 “Followers” on the page!
- As of this moment (1/10/2020 – 4:00 p.m.) there are 31,669 followers on the Facebook page (graph below) and…
- As of this moment (1/10/2020 – 4:00 p.m.) there are 28,389 likes on the Facebook page! (See graph below too!)
- And one last thing for fun (scroll all the way down): a selfie of me today, as I get ready to head off to help families around the country… just a little tired and worn out from working so darn hard over the past months to try to answer all of your questions! 😉
I share these numbers periodically (here on my blog and on social media) with my readers and social media followers because of what they represent: together we are making a difference, changing the world by helping to shift public concern towards the issue of Lead and other toxicants in our homes and our consumer goods.
And so, as always, thank you for being here and for sharing my posts!
Please let me know if you have any questions and I will do my best to answer them personally.
Scroll down to see all the recent stats milestones in images!