This week has been amazing; I have not been able to keep up with the questions and requests for assistance and information — more than 213,000 different people have visited this blog in just one week! I’m floored, and humbled, and thankful – so very thankful. I just wish there was actually time in the day for me to answer every single one of your questions! [I’m trying – but I know I am not getting to everyone!]
I cannot think of a better way to ring in the new year than meeting goals that I had not even set yet! I had (“realistically”) expected the blog to make it to 4,700,000 unique views by the end of the year — maybe 4,750,000…but not this! Thank you!
Here are some highlights from the milestones hit this week:
- 12/28/2019 – Saturday – sometime in the early afternoon the site reached more than 5,000,000 all time views. This is counting all views (as registered by JetPack) since I started blogging here in January of 2014.
- Tonight (12/29) – as of the moment of publishing this post – that number has gone up to 5,129,703 unique all-time views
- At the end of the day on New Year’s eve – if we stay on this traffic trajectory – I expect that we will round out the year (on Tuesday night) with about 5,350,000 unique all-time views.
- 12/29/2019 – In this calendar year (as of today), more than 1,850,613 unique individuals have read this blog (in more than 200 countries.) See image below!
- As of this moment (12/29 – 9:57 p.m.), December 2019 is still in “second place” for #BestMonthEver, but is now at 699,675 unique views – THIS MONTH ALONE! (See image below!) This is more than 1/2 of the views we had in the blog’s #BestMonthEver (March 2019, with 1,302,519 views!)
- This also means that the total views (this year alone!) is now up to 3,712,427 (see image below!)
- As of this moment, there have also been 9,582 views of the film on YouTube (see image below!): https://youtu.be/eRKlaC2EjL0
I have been nonstop working these days — 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 a.m. for the past week [how many hours is that…18 a day, I guess?!] answering questions and helping families via text, phone, and Messenger. I promise I am going to take a rest soon — but I just wanted to make sure to say “Thank You” to each of you for helping me spread the word about these important topics — helping to protect all the babies from being poisoned and exposed to Lead in their homes, schools, and the rest of our built environment.
Together we really can change the world!