Early this morning (Thursday, December 19, 2019), this month became the second best month ever on the blog – the month with the second most unique views in one calendar month) by you – my readers! Now that we have met this goal, I’ll hold off on reporting any more stats until January 1st — but I did think y’all would want to know that we did it! Thank you!
Here are some additional fun facts to go with this milestone:
- When I took the screenshot above -at 7:45 A.M. – the total for the month was 214,546 unique views.
- As of the moment of publishing this blog post, – at 10:45 A.M. – the total for the month of December now is at > 215,391 unique views.
- If things keep going as they have been going this month [with 12+ days left in the month and an average of more than 6,000 views a day], there will likely be 75,000 more unique views this month. and December 2019 will close out with somewhere in the neighborhood of 290,000 unique views.
- If that happens, the year will close out with the total unique ALL TIME views on the blog of more than 4,720,000!
- In the 2019 calendar year (to date), there have been 3,227,806 unique views on LeadSafeMama.com / TamaraRubin.com – compared to 859,760 unique views in the entire 2018 calendar year; 502,907 unique views in the 2017 calendar year; and only 28,674 unique views for the entire year in 2016! (Whaaa!!!??? Talk about growth of impact – this is so amazing!) Thank you.
- Per Google Analytics, this calendar year (1/1/2019 – 12/19/2019) you are one of 1,635,491 unique individuals – in more than 200 countries – who have read this blog in 2019!
As always, I cannot thank you enough for being here.
Here’s to an amazing 2020! The possibilities are endless.