#Boom #Boom #Boom! We’re “*ON FIRE*”, folks! [Again!]
And again…. Sorry if this is boring for some of you, but as an independent advocate, if I don’t share these exciting milestones with you, there is no one else that is going to! Plus, it is thanks to YOU that these things keep happening, so I figure there’s at least one or two of you on my list who get equally excited as we reach each milestone!
So here’s the scoop for today, Wednesday, December 18, 2019:
- At around 11:30 a.m. December 2019 bumped up in to the. “3rd #BestMonthEver” spot with 208,654 unique views on the blog this month.
- As of the time of publishing this blog post that number is up to 210,208.
- There have been >5,427 views today alone – which means the day is likely to close out with 8,683+ unique views… which means by the end of the day we are very likely to reach 213,317 views for the month… so, based on this trajectory, December should pop in to the place of “2nd #BestMonthEver shortly after midnight tonight!
- Today at around 2:00 p.m. the Lead Safe Mama Facebook page also passed 27,000 “likes”!!! [See image below.]
- …and, as of the moment of publishing this blog post, there have been 4,531 views of the film on YouTube since the preview was published there earlier this week!
- The #LeadSafeMama YouTube channel also now has 145 subscribers!
Not a bad day! Thanks for being here. Stand by for a bunch of new blog posts today, as I try to get caught up on some of the backlog of reporting for things people have sent me over the past year or so!
Scroll down to see all three of the images with this post!