When tested with an XRF instrument these “Made in France” tartlet tins (with scalloped edges) sold at Sur La Table had the following readings (with a 60-second test):
- Chromium (Cr): 629 +/- 96 ppm
- Tin (Sn): 23,200 +/- 400 ppm [2.3%]
- Iron (Fe): 964,000 +/- 1,900 ppm [96.4%]
- Titanium (Ti): 694 +/- 164 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 7,908 +/- 1,608
- Manganese (Mn): 1,650 +/- 525 ppm
There is no maker’s mark on these tins (the back is blank / unmarked.)
Here are some additional links to learn more about the testing that I do and report here on this blog:
- To see more Sur La Table items I have tested, click here.
- To learn more about XRF testing, click here.
- To see more “Made in France” items, click here.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.