When tested with an XRF instrument this Gobel “Made in France” tartlet tin sold at Sur La Table had the following readings (with a 60-second test):
- Chromium (Cr): 443 +/- 89 ppm
- Tin (Sn): 25,700 +/- 400 ppm [2.6%]
- Iron (Fe): 961,000 +/- 2000 ppm [96%]
- Titanium (Ti): 746 +/- 168 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 8,348 +/- 1,677
- Manganese (Mn): 1,721 +/- 554 ppm
Here are some additional links to learn more about the testing that I do and report here on this blog:
- To see more Sur La Table items I have tested, click here.
- To learn more about XRF testing, click here.
- To see more “Made in France” items, click here.
As always, thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.