Please read the text on the image below
& then continue reading below the image…
Pro-tips (in inviting friends to like a Facebook page or join a group…)
- Make the request personal.
- Tell them why you want them to participate in the group.
- Share with them how this work has impacted your life.
- Make sure the request is genuine.
- Don’t spam all your friends – just truly invite one or two friends who might benefit from being part of the conversation (perhaps they are a new mom? or a new grandpa? perhaps they are already an environmentalist? perhaps they are a professional researcher or scientist? perhaps they are a college student? perhaps they are already looking in to impacts on children’s health? perhaps they are in education? perhaps they are a doctor or nurse?)
- If you post on your Facebook wall, include a personal story that your friends will be surprised or moved by and include a personal image with the links…like: “these are my dishes and I learned they tested positive for lead – so I would really like to share this page with you….”
Thank you for reading and for sharing this work! Together we CAN change the world and protect all the babies (and their babies and their babies!)