Are you interested in having your business sponsor the work of Lead Safe Mama? [We’ve been getting a LOT of inquires ever since our posts about finding Lead in vintage Tupperware went viral!]
We’re pretty picky about which companies we choose to partner with in sponsoring this work, because we know that many of our readers will consider our mentions of your company to be an endorsement of your company and your products — and although we only accept sponsorships from companies (and products) we like, we take that responsibility very seriously.
That said – benefits of sponsoring the work of Lead Safe Mama can include some or all of the following perks (depending on your level of sponsorship):
- A banner / block ad in the header of this website (on every single page and post, currently more than 1,750 pages!) This will potentially generate hundreds of thousands of impressions of your brand to our audience each month! Our average monthly impressions/unique page-views for 2019 alone is over 350,000 a month to date.
- A direct link from your banner / block ad to your website.
- Our designer’s services to create the ad block noted above (and below!)
- An advertising block (& link) in the periodic newsletters we send out to our subscribers.
- The opportunity to offer a discount code or coupon for your products to Lead Safe Mama readers (encouraging our readers to check out your offerings!)
- Giveaways of your products to our readers fans and followers – with mentions on social media and here on the blog.
- Welcome posts introducing you (your company and your products) to our readers and thanking you for your support.
- Relevant guest blog posts by Tamara for you to include on your blog.
- XRF testing of the products you sell or manufacture and posts about each of those products here on the blog.
- … and more….!!!!
If you are interested in inquiring about a collaborative sponsorship (you help further the work of LeadSafeMama.com and we help to increase awareness of your brand and products!) please contact Tamara directly at TamaraRubin@mac.com.
Thank you for considering this opportunity!
From all of us on the #LeadSafeMama team.