Scroll down to see the video (its just about 2 minutes long.) Please see links below for additional helpful information about Lead paint hazards and identifying and reporting violations. Thanks for being here!
As always, please let me know if you have any questions!
Related posts here on Lead Safe Mama’s blog that may be of interest:
- The inspector is coming tomorrow, what do I need to know?
- I found Lead paint in my home, now what?
- What can I test at home with a LeadCheck swab?
- I found Lead in the plumbing in our newer home, what should I do?
- What is the impact of low-level Lead exposure on a child?
- I have concerns about Lead in my rental home, what do I need to know?
- Should I get a blood Lead test?
- I don’t want to stick my child with a needle, can I infer my child’s blood Lead level from my own if I get tested?
- What is the impact of Lead exposure on an adult?
- More links to be posted shortly!