When tested with an XRF instrument this white glazed ceramic Royal Stafford Fine Earthenware (Made In England) bowl had the following readings:
- Lead (Pb): 66,300 +/- 2,000 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): Negative / Non-Detect
- Mercury (Hg: Negative / Non-Detect
- Barium (Ba): 1,041 +/- 119 ppm
- Chromium (Cr): Negative / Non-Detect
- Antimony (Sb): Negative / Non-Detect
- Selenium (Se): Negative / Non-Detect
All tests results are replicable and science-based. Test results reported on this website are all done with a Niton XL3T XRF instrument in “Consumer Goods” mode, for at least 60 seconds, unless otherwise noted.
To see more white china I have tested, click here.There’s a persistent myth that white china is more likely to be Lead-free, but this is simply not true.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.