The legal battle in defense of my advocacy work rages on, and the costs continue as well. If you are new to my list and have no idea what I am talking about, click here to read my update from October 2018. For the latest detailed update – stand by and keep an eye out here on my blog (more to be posted shortly). In the meantime….
As far as the costs go:
- The latest bill from my attorney (received this week- yesterday actually!): $5,244.60
- The latest bill from the forensic bookkeeper supporting my case: $2,775.00
- The additional amount needed to replenish the retainer for my attorney: $5,000.00
The next hearing is scheduled for May 14, 2019.
If you are in a position to help with a contribution in support of what I hope will be the final phase of this battle, the picture I posted below (a photo I took of deteriorating Leaded paint on The Golden Gate Bridge) is a link to the GoFundMe campaign set up to help with the costs of my advocacy work.
And as much as I appreciate donations in support of my work – I appreciate new bookings — for home consultations, events and speaking engagements — even more! I have upcoming trips scheduled (and am available for one-on-one #HealthyHomeConsultations) for the San Francisco Bay Area (end of March), Florida (I am going to do a full tour of FL over 6 days the last week in April!), and Chicago (early-April)! Please e-mail me at TamaraRubin@mac.com if you would like more information.
• San Francisco Bay Area Dates: March 29 through April 2
• Chicago Dates: April 6, 7 & 8
• Florida Dates: April 24-25-26-27-28-29