Click here to see similar products by this company on Amazon*: https://amzn.to/2Eq8pqX
When tested with an XRF instrument this small wooden train car made by Maple Landmark of Vermont was negative for any toxicants. Please see below for the XRF test results for each of the components tested.
Gray Painted Logo on Bottom of Train (image below):
- Zinc (Zn): 11 +/- 6 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 2,910 +/- 279 ppm
Continue reading below image.
Green Guy on Train:
- Bromine (Br): 193 +/- 5 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 26 +/- 6 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 271 +/- 13 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 57 +/- 16 ppm
Blue Guy on Train:
- Barium (Ba): 181 +/- 93 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 60 +/- 7 ppm
- Copper (Cu): 188 +/- 11 ppm
Red guy on Train:
- Barium (Ba): 196 +/- 110 ppm
- Zinc (Zn): 36 +/- 7 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 49 +/- 18 ppm
Magnetic Metal End of Train:
- Chromium (Cr): 427 +/- 101 ppm
- Nickel (Ni): 771,700 +/- 2,100 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 220,400 +/- 1,600 ppm
- Cobalt (Co): 5,733 +/- 1,024 ppm
- Magnesium (Mn): 883 +/- 308 ppm
Bare Wood of Train:
- Zinc (Zn): 9 +/- 6 ppm
Each test done for at least 60 seconds (one minute.) If a metal was not detected by the XRF it is not listed above.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
*Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of these links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my advocacy work in this way.