Duralex “Picardie Colors” Goblet / Tumbler, Green, 8-3/4 ounces.
Made in France, purchased in December 2018.
When tested with an XRF instrument this green Duralex glass had the following readings:
- Lead (Pb): Non-Detect (Negative)
- Mercury (Hg): Non-Detect (Negative)
- Cadmium (Cd): Non-Detect (Negative)
- Arsenic (As): Non-Detect (Negative)
- Vanadium (V): 113 +/- 26 ppm
- Titanium (Ti): 174 +/- 35 ppm
- Indium (In): 22 +/- 10 ppm
Metals not listed were not detected. Tests are done for a minimum of 60 seconds. To learn more about XRF testing, click here.
A LeadCheck swab will not normally work with an item like this one. For more information about that, click here.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts!
Amazon links are affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links I may receive a small percentage of what you spend at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting my advocacy work in this way!
This green glass is from the set pictured below.