When tested with an XRF instrument this Johnson Brothers “Greydawn” teacup & saucer had the following readings when tested with an XRF instrument:
- Lead (Pb): 37,400 +/- 800 ppm
- Cadmium (Cd): Negative / Non-Detect
- Arsenic (As): Negative / Non-Detect
- Mercury (Hg): Negative / Non-Detect
- To learn more about XRF testing, Click HERE.
- To see more Johnson Brothers pieces I have tested, Click HERE.
- To see more vintage china I have tested, Click HERE.
- To read about the Lead-free dishes I use in my home, Click HERE.
- To answer the question “Can I test my dishes myself at home?“, Click HERE.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.