This is a “Stephen D Evans” Blue Agate Coaster with an electroplated metal edging. Click THIS LINK to see these items on Amazon*.
I thought my readers would find the XRF test results for this very interesting as so many things (including decorative household items and jewelry) are made in this way (natural or dyed stone with electroplating.)
Both the stone and metal edging of this coaster were negative for the following metals:
- Lead (Pb)
- Mercury (Hg)
- Arsenic (As)
- Antimony (Sb)
- Selenium (Se)
- Chromium (Cr)
- Copper (Cu): 877,700 +/- 2,200 ppm [87.7% copper]
- Silver (Ag): 117,700 +/- 1,400 ppm [11.7% silver]
- Cadmium (Cd) 15 +/- 6 ppm.
- Vanadium (V): 77 +/- 24 ppm
- Indium (In): 21 +/- 9 ppm
- Silver (Ag): 10 +/- 4 ppm
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.