When tested with an XRF instrument the red jingle bell / Christmas bell pictured here (purchased new in 2018) had the following readings:
- Chromium (Cr): 644 +/- 52 ppm
- Bromine (Br): 21+/- 9 ppm
- Iron (Fe): 994,600 +/- 305 ppm
- Manganese (Mn): 3,728 +/- 305 ppm
- Non-Detect / Negative for: Lead, Cadmium, Mercury, Arsenic, Antimony, Selenium, Barium (with a 180 second / 3-minute reading.)
Tests were done multiple times to confirm the readings. Only accessible components were tested (the little thing rolling around on the inside of the bell was not tested.) Results are science-based, accurate and replicable.
Some additional reading:
- More bells I have tested
- More jingle bells I have tested
- More Dollar Store items I have tested
- More Christmas decorations I have tested
Thank you for reading and for sharing my posts.
As always, please let me know if you have any questions.