SEPTEMBER 6, 2020 UPDATE
To learn more about the Lead Safe Mama “September 2020 Fall Tour” (and how to get on my schedule if I am already going to be near you!), please read this post (link!) Thank you! The “September Tour” includes stopping in (or passing through) all of the states (& cities) listed above.
CoViD-19 permitting, from late-August onward (through the end of September) we are looking at planning stopping in or near: Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, South Carolina and possibly heading west along the southern route to include Alabama and Arkansas (and then back up towards Oregon via Nevada).
Cities and dates on the image posted here are tentative and may change. I will update (and refine!) the schedule at least once a week if things change – on Thursdays (internet access permitting!) Click on the image to see it “full sized.” Each of these stops represents a place we will be near for at least one day in our trip. Some of the visits are social, some are work, some are just stops required to get from “Point A” to “Point B”.
Some additional specifics:
- I only have work lined up in a few of these locations.
- I am doing this cross country tour to work with families (and meet with business owners and agency representatives) who I was not able to see in April.
- We are driving to avoid exposure from flying.
- We are camping to avoid exposure from hotels.
- We are not going to be going in to stores (grocery or otherwise) during our trip (except for emergencies) and…
- we will be socially distancing and wearing masks (and taking other precautions along the way.)
I am also significantly limiting work appointments to limit any potential exposure, with a commitment to have no more than 10 consultations during the month. Most of the appointments will be one-on-one and mostly outside. A couple of the appointments may be with small groups of no more than 5 people plus me (and these will also be held outside, socially distanced and with masks and safety precautions.) As of this moment I have just four tentative appointments scheduled for the month – in various stops across the country (and am waiting for most of those folks to confirm.)
I look forward to meeting many of you in person (even if it’s not as many people as I might meet and work with during a normal trip!)