Check out my travel calendars for both January 2020 and April 2020 by scrolling to the bottom of this post.
To get on my schedule…
- Click here to read about community outreach events.
- Click here to read about private consultations.
- Click here to read about my background and see my rates for each of the opportunities.
- Then text (415-609-3182) or e-mail (TamaraRubin@mac.com) me with your location and your preferred dates and we’ll figure out when I can come to you!
Want to have a #LeadSafeMama
consultation or event in 2020?
- I will come to you for your event or consultation (home/personal or business-related) anywhere on the planet, really. I love traveling. I am restricting my traveling for 2020 to January, April and October… and my schedule for the month usually fills up 1 – 2 months before the start of that month (so I expect January will be fully-booked by the end of November.
- In each of the tentative locations (in orange, in January) I am possibly available for another event or home consultation in that same area that day (either before or after the appointment I have scheduled – depending on the timing and duration of the appointment that scheduled first.)
- Some of the dates and locations are approximate (Portland and Lewiston will be on the same day most likely, and either the 21st or the 23rd – so I am going to be in that “range” of location on that “range” of dates.)
- Things in blue are 100% confirmed – but if I need to, I can change my incoming and outgoing flights, if the change doesn’t impact other elements of my schedule at all (like I can stay in an area longer at the end of the trip segment, and in other cases I can possibly arrange to arrive to another part of the same part of the country a day or two earlier than currently confirmed [for example, I could change my Baltimore flight to New York – as long as end up in Virginia on the right day and at the right time – and with a good night’s sleep!] 😉
Considerations for other months:
- I have nothing booked yet for April 2020.
- In April I just have concerns for avoiding working on the Jewish holidays! 🙂
- In April of 2020 I would love to collaborate on BIG Earth Day event with others. Please let me know what you are working on!
- I have nothing booked yet for October (Lead Poisoning Prevention Month) 2020
- I know now that I will be coming to Boston for other events in January and March of 2020 (see calendars below) – and also in May of 2020 (for my eldest son’s college graduation). If anyone has an interest in a consultation or event on either side of my existing commitments there (or nearby) – please let me know. (I always love working in Boston – so I can spend more time visiting my son after work!)
- In general, I prefer not to work on Friday nights and Saturdays – but will sometimes make exceptions.
Current inquiries I am working on…
…in case you might want to help in some way or participate / sponsor an event – or know someone (or a business) – who might! People interested in home visits or public events from each of the following areas have contacted me, and we’re discussing dates [TBD = To be determined – no specific dates yet]:
- Washington, D.C. area (TBD)
- Baltimore, Maryland area – January 17
- Mechanicsville, Virginia – January 19 – confirmed
- Boston, Mass Area (TBD*) [*there will be visits sometime within the 3 months noted noted above, under “Considerations for other months”]
- Rye, New Hampshire area (TBD)
- Lewiston, Maine Area- January 21 or 23
- Portland, Maine Area – January 21 or 23
- Chicago, Illinois area (TBD)
- New York City (TBD)
- Brooklyn, New York (TBD)
- Washington State (TBD)
- New Zealand – month-long-tour (TBD)
- Israel – month-long-tour (TBD)
Blue = confirmed
Green = pending confirmation
Thanks for being here! I look forward so much to meeting (at least) hundreds more of you in 2020!