The main “Refund Policy” post is linked in the footer of this website.
The footer can be found on every page of the site.
Refund Policy; Home Consultations
Updated Tuesday – October 1, 2019.
- Fees for a one-on-one Lead Safe Mama Healthy Home Consultation must be paid in full in advance (at least two weeks in advance and preferably one month or more in advance) to confirm your Home Consultation date and time [flights to your location are usually booked upon confirmation].
- If you cancel your Home Consultation at least two weeks before your date, the fee you have paid will be refunded in full*.
- If you cancel your Home Consultation less than two weeks prior to your confirmed date, the fee you have paid will be 50% refundable*.
- Regardless of the timing of your cancellation – instead of a refund you may choose to use the funds you already paid to cover a future visit. In this scenario, you may reschedule your appointment any time in the 12 calendar months following your initially scheduled date (with available dates dependent on the Lead Safe Mama event schedule / pending travel to your area).
- The option to choose to reschedule for no additional charge will expire 12 months from the original cancelled date. After that time, rescheduling will be subject to any rate increases.
- To Reiterate: Given the nature of this work, funds paid by the client are typically used to book flights and make other travel arrangements to come to you [depending on your location, and the timing of your scheduled Home Consultation]; accordingly, since the funds may have been spent on non-refundable travel arrangements, Home Consultation refunds may take up to 4 to 8 weeks to process.*
- Refunds will be issued through the method in which they were received (PayPal, Check, Venmo, Zelle, etc.)
- *If your Home Consultation is the “anchor event” for a Lead Safe Mama trip (your Home Consultation is an anchor event if initial travel plans were made to accommodate your availability and location) and travel arrangements have already been made and paid for, it is more likely that your refund will happen in the 6 to 8 week window, as a replacement Home Consultation in your area may need to be confirmed and paid for in order to make funds available to issue you your refund (given the above parameters).